Will July be the hottest month ever recorded?
The Pacific Northwest was cooler than normal, lowering the average national temperature for the month.
- butterflynpeace likes this
- kuwaitigenius reblogged this from mothernaturenetwork and added:
- adrienehughes said: San Diego has been cooler than normal as well. consistently in the 60s and low 70s. strange for southern california!
- chromakite said: I noticed there hasn’t been any heat waves where I live lately… It’s still 80 degrees out and not 90. Well, not that I’m complaining, the weather’s been great!
- demoiseller likes this
- amber-skies-with-dragons likes this
- pookascrayon reblogged this from mothernaturenetwork
- pookascrayon likes this
- random1493 likes this
- discodancerdonna likes this
- peacelovemusichappyness likes this
- der-rattenfanger likes this
- mothernaturenetwork posted this