As President Obama and Mitt Romney can surely attest, running for office can be a stressful experience. We here at MNN have a suggestion for how to relieve some of that stress: Get a pet.
Pet ownerships offers numerous health benefits, including lowering stress levels. But what would make a good pet for a politician? We’ve got a few suggestions.
- greenhopenetwork reblogged this from mothernaturenetwork
- veganwards reblogged this from mothernaturenetwork
- karahhhhh reblogged this from mothernaturenetwork
- cassief likes this
- ilikedragonsnpie reblogged this from mothernaturenetwork
- ilikedragonsnpie likes this
- sarahlee310 said: President Obama already has a pet - the family dog, Bo. Mitt Romney puts his pets on top of cars - while they go down the highway, so as an animal lover, I can’t recommend that he get another one.
- fizzwidgetmcdoodle likes this
- barbthosearemypersonalburgers likes this
- briherenow likes this
- fromlutahyou likes this
- jedbartlets said: mitt romney shouldn’t be allowed to be in charge of any other living creature. ever.
- thetaoofdana likes this
- rainbow-hammock likes this
- veganwards likes this
- theadventureahead likes this
- 1nf1n1t1 said: Obama already has a stupid dog that the media talks more than they do about the massive amounts of drone strikes on countries congress hasn’t declared war on. Its name is Bo.
- phantomensemble likes this
- mothernaturenetwork posted this