Recipe: Strawberry soup
Halfway between a milkshake and dessert, this versatile soup can be slurped through a straw or frozen into fruit pops.
Sweet Basil Lassi
Submitted to MasterChef by jerryjamesstone
Sometimes the best recipes are just the simplest. Frothy, crisp, and refreshing, this lassi brings a Thai-twist to the traditional yogurt based drink. And don’t worry, no Thai basil is required.
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk (conventional or rice)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 5 fresh mint leaves
1. Add half of the yogurt, half of the milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar, the basil leaves and the mint leaves to a blender. Blend well and pour into an ice filled glass.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the blender, and blend well.
3. Pour the blended lassi into the glass, creating the floated look. Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!
Recipe: Herb-Stuffed Tomatoes
Tomatoes come to life with herbs, and baking them together deepens the flavor.
How to cook artichokes: 7 delicious recipes
Artichokes have so much more potential than you might suspect. These recipes will inspire you to add this nutritious superfood to your weekly menu!
Recipe: Spicy Mango Avocado Salad
This salad is hearty and just slightly spicy from the Cilantro Lime Dressing. It’s also very fresh tasting and perfect for your next picnic.
Make your own eco-friendly bubble bath
Worried about chemicals in your baby’s bubble bath? Skip the mystery, make your own instead.